Camperwars - Desert Ops Camperwars - Desert Ops

Pretty good.

It froze on me once sp far and sometimes the gun won't fire when you click. Other than that, it is pretty good.

barrax responds:

Thanks - i'll take a look at the problem.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Pointless...

and entertaining like any great game should be.
Here are my levels:
(remove spaces in the URL)

Hope you enjoy them.

RetroShoot RetroShoot

Good game.

I would suggest that you make the weapon power up permanent. Going into level 11 with the level one blaster is impossible. Also, you need to lighten up the amount of enemies on that level. I lose most of my continues there. My only hope is that the lightening bomb appears A LOT to make it through the level. You could also make the buddy ships permanent, but disappear when you get hit since they took the hit for you.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Great game.

If castle crashers is like this then I want it.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Great game.

Very well done but the final boss is really tough. I keep getting hit with his lazer and you can't escape once hit. Then he starts to chop at you so you lose a lot of health because of it.

Orchestrated Death Orchestrated Death

Good game. Needs length.

I like the game. I was surprised that there were only three stages. You should try to make it longer next time.

Orbitrunner Orbitrunner

Good game

My only complaint is when the orbiting moons carsh are that makes you lose. It makes some of the levels more difficult than they are supposed to.

Star Serpent Sigma Star Serpent Sigma

It is ok.

It is entertaining but it has glitches. I fought the boss halfway through the first level then when he appeared at the end, nothing I did made his health go down then he just died.

Jump n Smash Jump n Smash

Good game

I only have one complaint. When you are charging up the jump, enemies shouldn't be able to hurt you when they enter the white zone.

MindFeed MindFeed

It is okay.

I have played funnier ones. I like how you used the portal idea.

K-Guare responds:

Portal was a good style influence :]
But i'm glad you liked it, man. :D